Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Book Review ~ Spring Reads



Completed: - 18th April 2012
Rating: - 3/5
“A Desirable Residence” by Madeline Wickham
This was a bit of a slog to read at the beginning, but once it fully began (about midway through) it was brilliant. The characters were so enticing you just lapped up the storyline. 




Completed: - 24th April 2012
Rating: - 5/5
“I’ve Got Your Number” by Sophie Kinsella
I LOVED THIS BOOK!! I just LOVED it. Everything you could want from a storyline and the characters were hilarious. Just ROCKED my world!




Completed: - 30th April 2012
Rating: - 5/5
“The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins
I was not quite ready for another teen phenomena with little substance and no intrigue BUT WOOOOOOOOOOW! I was NOT prepared for this book. 
The only thing that kept me from throwing up on a bumpy plane ride home from LA was this book! 




Completed: - 17th May 2012
Rating: - 5/5
“Catching Fire” by Suzanne Collins
There is nothing like this book... this trilogy... these characters. This series has consumed me. I just wish it would literally absorb me!!



                                                              
Completed: - 20th May 2012
Rating: - 10/5
“Mockingjay” by Suzanne Collins
Despite the ending being a little too rushed... this book has completely rocked my world. I ADORE, LOVE, AM IN AWE OF, CONSUMED, DEVOTED... need more adjectives... for this book! 
AHHHHHH wish this wasn't over.



No comments:

Post a Comment