Wednesday 6 July 2011

Royal Watch Day Seven

DAY SEVEN ~ SIZZLING STYLE ON A ROYAL DAY OFF



It was the Royal’s Day off and the couple took time to themselves at a lodge near Northwest Territories, they were photographed canoeing in the morning.



I shamefully have to say I was really depressed this morning when I woke up and realized that I it was the Royals day off today. However, I needn’t have been because there they were at Slave Lake. The couple decided to take a step away from itinerary and head over to the devastated Slave Lake area in Alberta to raise spirits, and my spirits were definitely raised.



Kate was once again wearing her J Brand skinny jeans and wedges we saw earlier in the week. The belt from yesterday was also worn, it is Linda Camm belt from Tanzania, along with the Smythe jacket she wore when she embarked on the Royal Tour last week.

(I ADORE THE BACK OF THIS JACKET)!



Once again the Frugal Fashionista reins!!



This entire Royal Tour for me has to be summed up by this photograph. The Duchess bending down to speak one on one with of her younger fans. The look on her face tells us this is more than just a duty... she actually cares.

The Humble Princess, The Commoner Queen... The Perfect Cinderella.

What can I say... I am totally crushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment