Monday 12 November 2012

Oxford Fashion Week



What a week. I can scarcely believed it happened! For the last three weeks I have been living in heaven. Daily living the dream of being a fashion blogger. Receiving goodie bags, reviewing clothes, researching brands, interviewing designers and sitting pride of place at shows. It has been truly and utterly amazing. 

I have come away with so much more inside knowledge as to how the industry works and I have to say I love it more. Especially the shows. Watching everything going on backstage pre-show, seeing the catwalk set up, the press briefing and finally the public reaction has been fabulous. 

I have met some incredible people and worn some even more incredible clothes. Had my fair share (and a bit more) of Champagne, Processco and Hotel Chocolat! My feet have not touched the ground!



Best bit has to have been The Elysium Concept Show. I got to know two of the most amazing designers whilst profiling them and then seeing their designs on the runway was incredible... especially after only seeing them in pictures. AND THEN after the show getting to meet and chat with them... there was really nothing like it!

Best Outfit has to be the LK Bennett top-to-toe I wore to The Cosmopolitan Show. It hit all the right curves and felt amazing on. I loved it. PLUS that day my hair and makeup came together perfectly too. 

I am so happy to have been apart of Oxford Fashion Week and I look forward to moving onwards and upwards in Fashion Blogging!!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time! Hopefully you'll get this wonderful chance again!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete