Wednesday 14 May 2014

Breaking Free


For so long I have been under this blanket of hard work not focussing on what I am in Oxford to do, but concentrating on what I needed to do to in order to stay in Oxford. I got stressed, and sick and uninspired resulting in even more stressed. 
Then... I broke free. 
Nothing has ever felt this good. Pulling off the blankets and stepping out from under this constantly pouring rain cloud. I feel inspired, healthy, stress-free and most importantly creative. 
Never will I allow myself to become bound and chained in that dark place of everyday tedium. 
I live to create. I live to dream. I live to inspire. 

I saw this quote the day after I quit my job, and the day before I was awarded a college grant. 
Now I plan to live everyday with this lesson...



Now is the time to be who I want to be.


1 comment:

  1. I love that quote, it's so powerful! Do what you need to do to succeed!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete