Friday 23 May 2014

Thanks for This Life

I am not one for writing about my faith but for the last few weeks it has just been drilled in to me how absolutely amazing My God is! After being in the darkest place in the company of the most nasty of all human beings I have found myself on the tallest skyscraper looking down! Maybe this year is one to rival 2012. 

In the space of two weeks I went from jobless to having three job offers-one being of particular interest for me (I start on Tuesday). I had coffee with every person I had lost under the haze of stress from Queen Mean, TidyBoy and I went back to the honeymoon phase, I finished the first draft of my creative thesis.  AND the biggest surprise... we found a new Home (look below)-in a beautiful village, a three storey maisonette, neighbours with Blenheim Palace. 


Life is good. 
I have friends like no other, a gorgeous TidyBoy, a new beautiful home, and a good job. 

God is Good!


Now is the time to be who I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that things are working out for you!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete