Sunday 22 May 2016

It all Begins!

I cannot believe this is happening! The countdown has officially begun! 
In TEN DAYS time I will be getting married!

 After chatting to my work colleagues about not having a Hen Night my amazing manager put together a great night with wine tasting at Love Wine in Woodstock, a delicious dinner at the Woodstock Arms,  then a bottle of prosecco in the King's Arms and cocktails closing down the crown! 
A true Woodstock Village Hen Night!  Thank you Ladies!



It was the first event so what did I wear?


Outfit ~ Pedlum Dress by Maurie & Eve with LK Bennet Black Heels


Makeup ~ Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Nars Blush and highlighter, Laura Mercier Mascara and Blake Lively Loreal Lipstick.


Special Thank You to Cyrus Mower for photographing the Wine Tasting




No comments:

Post a Comment