Thursday 21 April 2011

Tarina Tarantino Cute and Trendy

A new store opened the other week in Yaletown. I was lucky to attend the opening. Hidden inside the small side mall on Mainland Street JennyFleurLove holds a mixture of designer clothing and Vintage designer bags and jewelry along with a vast selection of Toms shoes.

I love this store for the fact it stocks Whitney Eve which is hard to come-by in Vancouver. Also Tarina Tarantino jewelry which I adore. She mixes modern beads and gems with vintage or vintage-style stones. At the store opening I picked up a bracelet and I have NOT taken it off since. The vintage piece is a “Cameo” style design with flowers in white coming out of a black background. It is surrounded by large peachy-pink stones and small black ones in a diamond cut.

It is so cute. And with the summer fad of bracelet, upon bracelet, upon bracelet it is perfect. Using my Marc Jacobs white strapped watch, my Tarantino bracelet and a dangly “Audrey” bracelet from Coach 2009 I am following the trend in my own way!

Thanks Jennyfleurlove!

http://www.jennyfleur.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment