Tuesday 6 March 2012

Summer Styling


It is March, there are giant cupcakes in the windows of Louis Vuitton, and the sun is shining. Sure, there is still snow on the ground. BUT ThePoshGurl is thinking of Spring!


Dainty. Sweet... Summery!



For me the collections and catalogues of this season are painting a pretty picture for 2012 Spring/Summer. Pretty in pastals, pretty in accessories and pretty in shape.

I adore the looks coming from Louis Vuitton & Mulberry!



Everything about the flowing, girly, feminine colours and looks are appealing to me.


Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Palermo, Ginnifer Goodwin.



I want to feel my clothes embody a traditional summer: - The Hamptons!

Something breezy and beautiful.



There is one item that I feel is a must have this Summer.

It is the espadrilles from the Sweet Candy collection at Louis Vuitton.


No comments:

Post a Comment