Saturday 25 June 2011

CAT!

Who doesn’t remember Audrey Hepburn running down an alley in the pouring rain calling for “Cat” in Breakfast at Tiffany’s?


I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other ... He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's ... I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!

Breakfast at Tiffany’s



ThePoshGurl has been madly in love with this film for far too many years. It caused me to buy a cat four years ago... or should I say Rescue from Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association (VOKRA). She wasn’t exactly the same as the famous CAT, but she is my cat and for that reason I am celebrating her today on her fourth birthday. 25 June 2007 she was born and I officially adopted her on the 18th August 2007. Life (and my furniture) has not been the same since!!


Luna- Bellatrix (or more commonly known as Lulabella)

HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY!



OK, so you are now wondering about the name... right?!

HARRY POTTER!! I always wanted to call my first pet Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks BUT the name just didn’t suit Luna. She had huge eyes and was really curious... and a little weird... much like Luna Lovegood. So I named her Luna.

But then came the second name...



After a few months this cute little kitten became a naughty menace, and my Mum said “She should have been called Bellatrix Lestrange not Luna”... and so Luna-Bellatrix was officially named!



Since then... we have been inseparable, and life would not be normal without her.

Me and My Rascal

FOREVER LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment