Friday 24 June 2011

Shopping Trip!

Today I went to Holt Renfrew, Banana Republic and of course Mavi for a shopping spectacular with my sister.

First was Holt Renfrew where I tried on probably a million Rebecca Taylor dresses and Nanette Laporre blouses. A Manolo Blahnik pair of flats and a pair of Tory Burch pumps later and I left with a single top!


A double tank designed by Splendid.


My sister did bring me a little present from one of my favourite shops in Morgan’s Crossing... Muse. She bought me a black Tuxedo top.

It is called a Tuxedo top because of the back hem with is cut into a tail style (as you can see from the picture)!


I also went to my staple shop Banana Republic. Here I bought a grey short-sleeve cardigan which is tapered in at the middle and flares out at the bottom.

I absolutely adore this and what made it better... 40% off!!


Finally I bought a pair of Denim Shorts.

These are known as Vanna, a “longer” short, cuffed at the bottom and Mid-Rise. There is a little bleaching but I chose a dark wash.


Although I really wish I had brought the Manolo’s but the price of them would literally mean a couple of nights in a nice hotel in Paris during Fashion Week SO I think I did VERY well.

Good choices! What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment