Wednesday 10 August 2011

Moving Inspiration

Moving is like a cleansing of the soul. There is something that makes you feel like you want to change your life. Start afresh. These last few weeks I have been obsessing with this whole feeling and I just want to begin!



I spend my time planning, listing, prepping and dreaming about everything for this new world. I am moving into this beautiful area where working out is going to be in the open air, and a quiet place where studying, writing and reading will be the focus.


The new room is being planned with precision, a light breeze of white and purple.



The style will be elegant and back to my home roots where jodhpurs and riding boots were the in.



Pulling from my favorite style icons.



THEN, fitness: posture, and toning are my main aim. Using the figures of some icons as my inspiration:



Go Green and use my bike! Like...



I am going to be away from the hectic world of the city and I am going to use it to refocus on my faith pulling inspiration from:


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Things I wanna do...


1) Learn the harp


2) Ride again


3) Tap again



4) Get better with my savings


5) Plan the most amazing Europe Trip for 2012 EVER!


Finally... music of the moment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&ob=av2e



No comments:

Post a Comment