Friday 14 December 2012

O Come All Ye Faithful


The one question that I have been plagued with since I returned to Vancouver for Christmas break is why can’t you dress like your pictures? There is one reason and its name is L.K.Bennett. The clothes give you more than a great looking outfit, there is a sense of pride and confidence that comes with them too. You really cannot help but strut! Well I can’t anyway. This morning in Starbucks a lady stopped me asking where I got my shoes and if they were “The Real Duchess Shoes”! When you wear L.K.Bennett people pay attention. 



I sent three of my friends to Oxford’s L.K.Bennett store to try and buy in their Christmas sale open night. I got a few emails when I woke up in Vancouver the following morning containing words of thanks! It took two Ph.D. students a few minutes to become infected with the L.K.Bennett virus and take out their well earning tutoring cash to invest in products of the superior kind.



 Even the most advanced academics cannot deny the power that is contained in each thread of an L.K.Bennett garment. It is the reason why my outfits here are not as good as my pictures from Oxford. The threads of H&M and Gap are nothing in regards to the L.K.Bennett threads that grace my dream wardrobe!  Shoes might be the reason why L.K.Bennett has become a household name, but it shouldn’t be. Sure the shoes are completely incredible BUT so are their clothes... perhaps even more so.



On that note I encourage you to take a trip to L.K.Bennett and not just window shop but actually try on the clothes. Walking out the changing room I assure you... you will not feel the same...

Photographs By Martin Prechelmacher



1 comment:

  1. Spending other people's money, great idea! Love the clothes too....hopefully soon I'll get the chance to shop there in person.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete